Space Cycle: redefining millennial
fitness in Asia.
Space Cycle is expanding across the major cities of China – and beyond, through new strategic partnerships. Space Cycle founder Matthew Allison talks to Kate Cracknell.
– and more great stories from the world of indoor cycling.
- The ØRBIKE event – To Jesper JAS, it is a dream come true
- Les Mills Live Singapore 19 – Friday night ride
- KINOMAP – a sporting, performance-focused arena
- FirstLight – London’s new boutique cycling studio
- Why the future of fitness is digital by WEXER and Paul Bowman
are you a true indoor cycling lover? sign up for freeSUBSCRIBE NOW
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
BECOME A TRUE INDOOR CYCLING LOVER AND JOIN US FOR FREE!
RIDE ON is a brand-neutral publication that embraces and champions the very best of indoor cycling across the whole fitness industry. An e-magazine with richly illustrated features, articles, news and interviews, RIDE ON is published in a digital format and is available for FREE download to all indoor cycling lovers.
CONTENT & CONTRIBUTIONS
Have a great indoor cycling related story you'd like to share? We'd love to hear about it.
Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org