RIDE HIGH MAGAZINE – NO. 6 APRIL 19
PELOTON: ‘A CATEGORY OF ONE’
Everyone’s talking about Peloton: the brand whose powerful combination of at-home bike and live-streamed classes has taken the fitness sector by storm. But what’s its secret, and what happens next? Kevin Cornils, Managing Director International for Peloton, speaks to Kate Cracknell.
– and more great stories from the world of indoor cycling.
- PHILLIP MILLS – Appealing to millennials, Peloton’s success, and the best cycling boutiques.
- Les Mills Live Singapore 19 – A succesful event.
- WHY HEALTH IS THE FUTURE OF FITNESS – Moris Lahdo, CEO at ACTIVIO.
- Fitness World; indoor cycling version 2.0 – Launching a new indoor cycling concept.
- SHOWTIME – Indoor bike is a popular mix of hour-long workout, entertainment and socializing.
are you a true indoor cycling lover? sign up for freeSUBSCRIBE NOW
BECOME A TRUE INDOOR CYCLING LOVER AND JOIN US FOR FREE!
RIDE ON is now RIDE HIGH MAGAZINE
One year into its life and this new magazine has moved through its infancy and matured into a popular title for indoor cycling operators and instructors alike, packed full of great interviews, news and features.
We’re excited about the journey we’re taking and wanted a name that would better en-compass our vision as we move forward. The result is a shift away from RIDE ON to become RIDE HIGH – a confident, upbeat name that truly resonates with our vision of celebrating the very best of all things indoor cycling. RIDE HIGH is about sharing great ideas and experiences to ensure the indoor cycling sector as a whole continues to Ride High on a wave of popularity.
Rest assured though, only the name has changed. The magazine’s mission remains the same: to champion, in a brand-neutral publication, the very best of indoor cycling across the whole fitness industry. If you have a great story to share, we’d love to hear from you.
CONTENT & CONTRIBUTIONS
Have a great indoor cycling related story you'd like to share? We'd love to hear about it.
Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org