At Body Bike International A/S, we strive to offer you the best possible service, while we under every circumstance respect your right to privacy and to have your personal information processed in a legal, transparent and professional manner.
Body Bike International A/S as data controller
Body Bike International A / S is responsible for the processing of the personal data we have received about you. This means that we are responsible for ensuring that the processing and security of your information is done in a reassuring way.
You will find our contact information below:
Body Bike International A/S
Niels Bohrs Vej 2
CVR nr. 25 77 04 12
Tel. 98 43 96 96
Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Purposes and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you and the company that you may represent in connection with processing and responding to your requests, queries etc.
- To provide services and products in accordance with our agreement with you.
- To prevent or detect fraud.
- To meet the demands of the police and regulators.
- To comply with current legislation regarding accounting, bookkeeping and money laundering.
- To perform marketing, product and customer analysis in order to improve our products and optimize the customer experience.
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is based on your express consent in connection with the acceptance of our terms of trade.
It also follows from the Personal Data Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council) that can also happen if:
Processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which you, as a registered party, or for the implementation of measures taken at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract. - This applies in cases where you, as a customer, contact us with the intention to enter into a later purchase agreement. In order to fulfill our part of the agreement, we need to use the information you provide us with the purchase. The same is also the case where you use the function "GET A QUOTE" on our website.
Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, which is the responsibility of the data controller. - Where required by law, we may be required to collect and process your information. For example, we may be required to disclose information to authorities about people suspected of fraud or other criminal activity.
Processing is necessary for the data controller or a third party to pursue a legitimate interest. - At Body Bike International A/S, we have a legitimate interest in improving the use of our website and our other services so that we can offer you the best possible product. This means that, in addition to the information you provide us with, we process information on eg. IP address activity on our website. This is done for the purpose of advertising and product development.
What information about you do we process?
We process different information about you, depending on which of our services you use. Depending on your query, we may collect and process the following information:
- Your name
- Your gender
- Your contact information, including your billing and delivery address, your phone numbers, and your email address
- Your online activities on our website, including which of our subpages you visit, which website directed you to ours, and which products you are looking at
- Your purchases and orders made on our site
- Your correspondence with us
At Body Bike International A/S we only process the information we receive from you. This means that none of the information we process has the nature of personal sensitive information, as it is not relevant to the purpose of the processing, as stated above.
Recipients or categories of recipients
In order to ensure the best possible service wherever you are in the world, as part of our business, we collaborate with a wide range of trusted distributors worldwide.
Therefore, as part of the service provided, we reserve the right to pass on your information to our distributors for further processing so that you can obtain the optimal product.
Our distributors are only entitled to process your information in accordance with the purposes set out in our agreement with them.
In the event that our collaboration with a given distributor terminates, your information will either be deleted or anonymized.
In addition to our distributors, we may also disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients, as appropriate:
- Data processors, such as IT vendors as part of the operation of our website and systems.
- Our other partners in the form of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Providers of marketing services based on cookies.
- Accountants, attorneys and other advisors.
- Public authorities, where it follows the legislation, cf. previous section on the legal basis for our treatment.
Transfer to recipients in third countries
In order to provide the best possible service, depending on where in the world you are located, it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to our distributors outside the EU and the EEA.
If this is the case, through technical and organizational measures, we will ensure that such transfer meets the requirements for the protection of your personal data under the Personal Data Regulation.
Specifically, it is our distributors in the following countries:
We can state about the above countries that Switzerland and Israel, respectively, are to be considered as "safe third countries", as the European Commission has determined that these countries have a sufficient level of protection.
As regards the transfer of personal data to third countries for which the EU Commission has not decided on an adequate level of protection, these transfers are based on the EU
Commission's standard contracts for the transfer of personal data between an EU/EEA data controller and a non-EU/EEA data processor.
You can always find an overview of our distributors on our website. The list will be continuously updated.
How is your information stored?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in the section above. After that, your personal information will either be deleted or anonymized in a reassuring way. As a starting point, we store your personal data for up to 3 years after our cooperation with you has ceased.
However, some of your personal information is required by law to be stored for an extended period of time.
This is specifically about accounting information (among other things, invoices, receivables, correspondences, payment information and similar information needed to document our records). This information will be kept for 5 years according to the rules of the Accounting Act from the end of the financial year concerned.
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information. This means that in cases where our treatment is solely based on your express consent, we are obliged to discontinue treatment promptly.
You have a number of rights under our Data Protection Regulation in relation to our processing of information about you. If you want to exercise your rights, contact us.
Right to view information (right of access)
- You have the right to gain access to the information we process about you, as well as additional information.
Right to correction (Correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
Right to deletion
- In special cases, you have the right to have information deleted about you before the time of our regular general deletion.
Right to limit processing
- You have the right, in certain cases, to have the processing of your personal data restricted. In the future, if you have the right to have limited treatment, we may only process the information - other than storage - with your consent, or for the purpose of
establishing, asserting or defending legal claims, or to protect a person or important public interest.
Right to object
- In some cases, you have the right to object to our or lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing.
Right to transmit information (data portability)
- In some cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this personal data from one data controller to another without hindrance.
When you use our various websites, you will automatically have cookies placed in your browser. We use these cookies to improve your experience on the website. You can always block or delete cookies. However, this may cause the website not to work optimally.
We also use Google Analytics for statistical analysis of our website. In this context, personal data is transferred to Google Analytics in the United States on the basis of a Privacy Shield certification, which you can read more about here:
Complaint to the Data Inspectorate
You have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data.
The Data Inspectorate's contact information is:
Address: Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 København
Telephone: +45 33 19 32 00
BODY BIKE is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our users and we do not collect or share personal information entered into the mobile application. This is a first and very important condition to safeguard your privacy. If personal information isn’t collected, it can’t be stolen, demanded, leaked or exposed.
Terms & Conditions for BODY BIKE® Indoor Cycling app
By downloading, installing or using the app you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of the app is solely at your own risk;
- The app is licensed, not sold to you and you may use the app only as set forth in this EULA;
- The app is provided on a “AS IS” basis meaning that the information, services and content in the app is provided to you “as is” and without warranty. BODY BIKE and our employees, agents, partners and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties with regard to such information, services and content including, without limitation, all implied warranties. BODY BIKE and our employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that 1) The service will meet your requirements; 2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; 3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; 4) the quality of any service or information obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and 5) any errors in the application will be corrected. Additionally, BODY BIKE and our employees, agents, partners and licensors take no responsibility for loss of recorded training data;
- Your physical activities associated with the services provided by our app carry certain significant risks of property damage, bodily injury or death, and that BODY BIKE and our employees, agents, partners and licensors do not assume responsibility for any known or unknown risks associated with these activities;
- By downloading, installing and using the app, you agree to follow and be bound by the Terms, which may be updated by BODY BIKE from time to time without notice to you. BODY BIKE may make improvements and/or changes in the application at any time without notice;
- BODY BIKE provides you with a mobile application that records your workout data. This data will be stored in your phone, not to be collected and shared by BODY BIKE or any third party unless authorized by the user;
- Any action related to our mobile application and the Content or these Terms shall be governed by Danish federal law.